Protect the life you’ve built
with Flexible Coverage.
Flexible Coverage allows you to create a life insurance plan that can adapt to your changing life needs. You can adjust the death benefit amount, as well as the timing and amount of your premium payments. This plan is designed to help you keep your coverage while you pursue your dreams.
Flexible Coverage Product Details
• Product Name: Ultra-Flex Life
• Coverage Type: Universal Life Insurance
• Coverage Periods Available: up to age 100
• Issue Ages: 0 – 70
• Minimum Coverage Amount: $25,000
• You can add your spouse as an additional insured to this plan, instead of having to purchase a second plan.
• Flexible premiums allow you to customize a plan to fit your budget.
• Death benefit is given to beneficiaries free from federal income tax.
• Builds cash value, from which policy loans and/or cash withdrawals can be taken should the need arise.
• Children’s Term Coverage provides coverage through age 23 for children who are between the ages of 0-18 at issue. They will have the right to convert to a whole life policy on their 23rd birthday.
• Waiver of Monthly Cost provides coverage that will waive premiums in the event the insured becomes totally disabled.
The information presented herein is not a complete description of Federal Life’s products. For more information, including whether or not a product is approved for sale in your state, please contact a Federal Life representative.
Want to learn more?
Contact our Concierge Team
Phone: (800) 233-3750
Fax: (847) 520-7651