Protect the life you’ve built
with Specific Period of Time Coverage.
As you’re working toward your goals, life insurance can help keep the dream going for your loved ones. If you’re starting a business, buying a house, or plan to send your children to college, Specific Period of Time Coverage may be right for you.
Specific Period of Time Coverage Product Details
• Product Name: Level Term Series
• Coverage Type: Term Insurance
• Coverage Periods Available: 10, 15, 20, and 30 years
• Issue Ages:
– 20-70 (10 year term)
– 20-65 (15 year term)
– 20-60 (20 year term)
– 20-55 (30 year term)
• Minimum Coverage Amount: $50,000
• Premium payments remain level.
• Coverage amount remains level (i.e. it won’t decrease over time).
• Death benefit is given to beneficiaries free from federal income tax.
• Renewable & Convertible – This plan can be renewed on an annual basis after the initial period of coverage ends. You also have the ability to convert this plan into a lifetime coverage (whole life) plan.
• Children’s Term Coverage provides coverage through age 23 for children who are between the ages of 0-18 at issue. They will have the right to convert to a whole life policy on their 23rd birthday.
• Accidental Death Coverage provides an additional amount of coverage if the person covered by the policy dies in an accident.
• Waiver of Premium provides coverage that will waive premiums in the event the insured becomes totally disabled.
The information presented herein is not a complete description of Federal Life’s products. For more information, including whether or not a product is approved for sale in your state, please contact a Federal Life representative.
Want to learn more?
Contact our Concierge Team
Phone: (800) 233-3750
Fax: (847) 520-7651