Cover your final expenses
with the Final Expense Plan.
There are important advantages to planning ahead. You can ensure that your loved ones are able to take care of any financial obligations you may leave behind, and it will also ensure that your final wishes for are fulfilled. The Express Plan provides smaller amounts of coverage, so that you won’t pay for more than what you need. Premiums are guaranteed to remain level, so rates will never increase.
Final Expense Plan Product Details
• Product Name: The Express Plan
• Coverage Type: Whole Life Insurance
• Coverage Period: through age 100
• Issue Ages: 40-80
• Coverage Amounts: $2,500 – $25,000
• Premiums guaranteed to never increase to age 100.
• Guaranteed death benefit.
• Simplified Underwriting
• No medical exam
• Death benefit is usually received federal income tax free
(available in: AL, AK, AZ, CO, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KY, LA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NJ, NM, NC, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WI)
The information presented herein is not a complete description of Federal Life’s products. For more information, including whether or not a product is approved for sale in your state, please contact a Federal Life representative.
Want to learn more?
Contact our Concierge Team
Phone: (800) 233-3750
Fax: (847) 520-7651